Thursday, July 20, 2017

Book Review: Fractured Love by Ella James

Fractured Love (Off-Limits Romance, #3)
I was sixteen when he came to our house. Landon Jones, a boy with nothing, from nowhere. He had cinnamon hair and blue eyes—light blue, just like mine. When we went out as a family with my foster brother, people asked if Landon was my twin. He wasn’t. That year, we found out how much he wasn’t. When my parents caught us, they threw Landon out like trash.

Now I’m twenty-nine, a soon-to-be surgeon, like my mom and dad. I know residency is going to kick my ass, but I had no idea that it would rip my heart out, too. Not until I see him—Dr. Jones.









Fractured Love is a beautifully fulfilling second chance romance. I loved, loved this story. My heart was ripped apart not once but twice. The angst had me plowing through the story. I quickly fell in love with the main characters, their strength and their fight.

“Coyote in the hen house.”

Evie Rutherford has an instant reaction to the new boy in school and to her surprise he’s also her family’s new foster child.

Landon Jones has been moved around from foster family to foster family since the age of two. He’s intelligent but broody. When Landon is placed with the Rutherford’s he faces a new challenge, keep away for their sixteen year old daughter, Evie.

Evie sees right through Landon’s façade. She cares about him and offers him comfort. It’s not long before their attraction pulls them together and they secretly hide their relationship. Unfortunately, their secret is discovered and Landon is sent away.

Ten years later and fate (if you call stalking fate) finds them together again completing their residency. Their attraction hasn’t wavered. Their feelings remain strong but now ten years later, Evie has a secret she’s scared to reveal to Landon.

The story takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, highs and lows swirling around in a perfect storm. You will not want to put this book down. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment